I’m Kathy Shaull, the face behind 13Prayers. I’m mom to 2 wonderful adults and a college-age niece. I’m married for over 30 years to my hero and best friend, “Coach.” I’m Mom-Mom to a crazy, quirky rescue dog named Jett. But, first and foremost, I’m Daughter of the King of Kings.
I know you only have a minute. Life is so hectic these days, isn’t it?
Sometimes it’s hard to even have time to pray.
So grab some tea and put your feet up for…5 minutes or so and get all comfy-cozy with me here at 13Prayers.
With today’s busy schedules, it’s hard to find time for God. At 13Prayers, you can find a scripture study, an encouraging word and a prayer for you – all in bite-sized pieces.
Sign up for updates, and you’ll get a bookmark printable. Inside it are tips for Growing Your Relationship with God.
Or, maybe you need a 10-minute distraction. Grab a copy of my latest novel and read a chapter. (I keep chapters short for just this reason.) My novels follow the theme of Second Chances, which is what GRACE is all about.
Speaking of novels, here I am when I held my first novel, Choosing Justice, in my hands for the first time – my life-long dream fulfilled.
I recently followed it with the sequel, Ringing Bells, and the final part of the trilogy, Taking Liberty, is expected out in 2021.
More about me:
I’m proud to call myself a Christian. Here’s the story of The Day God Saved My Life.
The Basics of 13Prayers:
To learn more about me and 13Prayers, here are some popular links:
- What are the Core Beliefs behind 13Prayers?
- What are 13Prayers’ Vision and Mission Statements?
- What ARE the 13 Prayers and where did the name come from?
- What are my 4 Aspects of Prayer?
- Where can I find links to popular long-term studies?
- Does 13Prayers offer online courses or in-person classes?
So, what are the 13Prayers I pray for you?
(Clicking on each prayer will take you to a brief explanation/blog post from 2020.)
- That you would know Jesus is the only bridge to God.
- For you to grow your relationship with Him.
- For you to know your place in God’s heart.
- To crave time in the Word more than anything.
- To become still and quiet before God — your Strong Tower.
- To learn to recognize God’s voice.
- That you would memorize Scripture to light your way.
- To seek God daily.
- That you would only pitch a tent in hard times, not build a cabin.
- To get out of any pit before you have time to decorate it.
- To see God’s plan for your life.
- To see God has been with you in drought and in plenty.
- For You to offer your gifts and talents back to God.
Check out the video below to see the prayers I pray for you and every reader:
Then sign up for updates, so I can send you the bookmark.
Oh, so you know:
Some of the links I use may be affiliate links. It’s no extra cost to you, but it helps feed my planner cravings.
My photo is by jessicarachelphotographer.com