I’m so excited for us to begin our journey out of fear and into a deeper understanding of our relationship with Jesus Christ.
Accessing the Lessons:
Below you will find links to each of the lessons. Lesson 1 goes live Wednesday, April 1, 2020, at 00:15 Central.
Each following lesson will go live the following Wednesday at the same time.
You will have lifetime access to the lessons.
Connect with other members of the course for discussion and prayer support.
Our private group is already open: facebook.com/groups/lessfearmorejesus/
All lessons will appear only on 13Prayers.com and the only links provided in the Facebook will send you to the login page.
Each lesson will include:
- Focus Scripture(s)
- Brief lesson
- Link to Christian music video that supports the lesson
- Going Deeper: Bible study
- My Response prompt – for you to use in art/journaling/calligraphy/etc to provide meditative time on the lesson.
- Prayer prompt
Basic Supplies–Please use what you have around the house.
I’m a firm believer in “Stay Home. Stay safer.” during this time of global pandemic. Please do not make a special shopping run for any items on the list.
- Bible – Translation of your choice – If you don’t have a Bible, check out
- Paper or notebook
- Writing tool(s)
Additional Supplies–(these are optional)
- Art/craft materials you already have and enjoy
- Lesson 1 – Identify
- Lesson 2 – Overwhelmed
- Lesson 3 – Power-full
- Lesson 4 – Cry Out
- Lesson 5 – Invited
- Lesson 6 – ID, Please
- Lesson 7 – Change of Focus
- Lesson 8 – What If?
- Lesson 9 – Hanging On
- Lesson 10 – Be Still
Modify your class member profile