As we begin 2017, I just wanted to take a moment to re-explain how I came to call the site “13Prayers.”
- That you would know that Jesus is the only bridge to God.
- That you grow your relationship with Him – through prayer, Bible study, scripture memory, listening and ministry.
- That you know your place in God’s heart. (He delights in you.)
- That you crave time in the word more than anything – even chocolate.
- That you become still before God – the Strong Tower.
- That you learn to recognize God’s voice: through sermons, trusted friends, scripture, God’s still small voice.
- That you memorize scripture to light your way.
- That you seek God daily.
- That you only pitch a tent in hard times – not build a cabin.
- That you get out of any pit before you have time to decorate it.
- That you see God’s plan for your life – through dreams, life experiences, talents, God-given gifts and passions.
- That you see God has been with you in drought… and in plenty.
- That you offer your gifts and talents to God.
While my focus and my tag line may have changed, these basic prayers for you have not.
Check out the video of the prayers here.
As I continue here at 13Prayers, please know that I pray these things for you daily. Please let me know if there are specifics you need in prayer. I’m just an email away.