New Beginnings and Old Art
Wow! What a great week this has been!
Welcome, Fellow Traveler. Let me tell you about my fantastic week:
- We didn’t get too much ice last Monday, but we still got the day off work.
- Work on our ramp started.
- We had Parent/Teacher Conferences at work, and so we got Friday off, too.
- The bathroom remodel is complete. Done. Finished.
- The ramp got to the point where we were able to move my mother-in-law in with us! Welcome, Gram!
- I’ve passed the mid-point in the online grief course that I’m teaching. I have over 70 members!
- And…I learned how to make a video! (Thus proving that you CAN teach old dogs new tricks!)
We’ve spent February here at 13Prayers talking about prayer resources and the prayer art cards that I make and use now. Last week we saw Diane Marra’s prayer cards, too. As a grand finale to this month on prayer, I made this short video that lets you take a quick flip through my art journal that primarily focuses on spending time with God.
As I worked on these pages, my thoughts turned to my Heavenly Father, and I invariably ended up in worship and prayer. I love that I can take these quotes and turn them into time with God and end up with a visual reminder of our time together.
And I love that I can now share that time with you! This is my Prayer Art Journal 1.
Next month (March) is traditionally under watch for the whole lion/lamb thing. What WILL the weather be? Well, we’re going to look closer at the lion/lamb thing in a different way. Please join us for an exciting study.
Prayer: Precious Father, thank you for the blessings of this week! Your love for me just leaves me speechless. Thank you for mentors who encourage me to leave my comfort zone and learn new skills. Your faithfulness to provide just what I need – just when I need it – is something I know I can ALWAYS count on. Be with us as we have this new beginning. In Jesus’ name.by