I am taking part in Thankful Thursdays – a meme originating from His Kingdom Come.
This means each Thursday I will post 5 things I’m thankful for from the week.
Get it? Thankful Thursdays…
I keep a daily Gratitude Journal where I record a minimum of 3 blessings a day, and I’ll be giving you more info on that in the next week or so.
Here are 5 of my top things from this week:
1. Celebrated Son’s 25th birthday Tuesday by taking him to dinner.
2. Celebrated Daughter’s 22nd birthday Wednesday with a quick call to her – 1500 miles away.
3. Spent part of Sunday with my mom who wasn’t seriously hurt in her fall last week.
4. I get the opportunity to travel with Hubby this weekend to see family and a spring football game.
5. My new grief course is coming together nicely and will be available online this summer. Stay tuned.
What are YOU thankful for today? Count your blessings. Name them 1 by 1… And on Thankful Thursdays, count by 5s!by