Grief is a bully. It’s hard to welcome in a new year when you are dealing with grief because it is relentless. But you don’t have to feel you are standing alone with grief looming over you.
If you experienced loss of any kind in 2017 (or before), you may have found it hard during the recent holidays.
Loss comes in many forms:
- Job loss
- Loss of a dream
- Whatever feels like loss to you
You are not alone. There is no reason to continue to deal with this on your own. Maybe now is the time to heal.
Under God’s direction, I developed an 8-session art journaling, self-paced, scripture-based grief course. NO ART SKILLS REQUIRED.
You can learn the stages of grief, the difference between grieving and mourning, and strategies for moving through to the other side of grief without letting it bully you.
The course is available for a minimal fee of $25. Click here for more information.
Previous participants say:
- This course helped me feel again.
- This course has been what I have needed to get “unstuck” in the grief process.
- I’ve shed more tears than I remember ever shedding before and it has been good. I can feel again! I just wanted to thank you, Kathy, for your obedience to the urging of the Holy Spirit and offering this course to us. I for one have been blessed.
- This is hard, hard work and yet there is healing happening, too. I know the enemy prefers me the way I was — no threat at all!
With a brief scripture study, worship music to match the lesson, uplifting quotes and scriptures to journal, Good Grief takes only 15-30 minutes per day. Aren’t you worth that small investment in time?
Please watch this video for additional information. [Note: the course is only available through 13Prayers at this time.]
Don’t spend 2018 with grief acting like a bully. Take the initiative. Take a stand. Take time to face the new future with God at your side.